We invite researchers, policy makers, curriculum and materials developers, lecturers, teachers, language practitioners, ELT related companies, graduate students, and related parties coming across different countries to join this international conference by submitting your abstracts. All abstracts submitted should be relevant to the theme of the conference
“ELT for Sustainable Development”
- Local wisdom in English Classroom
- Integrating religious values in ELT
- Teaching English with Environmental issues
- ELT and Humanity
- Multiculturalism in ELT
- Human right in ET
- Building good attitude with ELT activities
- Entrepreneurship in ELT
- Applied linguistics and ELT
- Literature in ELT
- and other related topics.
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- A 200-250 word abstract can be submitted either manual or online.
- Manual submission abstract form is available to download here.
- Online abstract submission is accepted via this link.
Notification of Acceptance
Full Paper Submission Guidelines and Template
The accepted presenter must send full paper by due time with the following requirements:
- The paper must be original (never published in any other publications) and should be written in English of maximum 10-page A4 in length.
- The paper is the result of scientific research, an implementation of theories, a discussion of current issues, or an analytical and critical study relevant to theme of the conference.
- The title should be informative and brief with an abstract of 200-250 words length and key words.
- The manuscript must be typed in 12 pt, Times New Roman, single spaced.
- Within the text, the citation should be completed by writing the last name of the author, the year of publication and the book page of the citation.
- For further details of the paper requirements, please see the full paper template.
The complete paper must be sent either by online full paper submission or by e-mail to email@example.com no longer than August 15,2017.
Description of Presentation Types
Following is the description and pointers related to the presentation types:
- Panel Discussion
- 30 minutes : 2 presenters in one parallel session / room
- 20 minutes : 3 presenters in one parallel session / room
- The duration include presentation and question and answer.
- 45 minutes
- Be responsible for preparing the handouts and worksheets for your audience in the parallel room (40 – 50 audience)
- Roundtable Discussion
- 30-60 minutes
- Be responsible for preparing the handouts for your audience in the table (10 – 15 audience)
- Poster Presentation
- Poster size is A0 (height: 120 cm, width 90 cm).
- Poster format is portrait / vertical position.
- Poster presenters will have the opportunity to present the posted as scheduled.
- The committee provides a flipchart for each poster presenter, but does NOT provide other stationeries (glue, tape, and scissors).
- Teacher Showcase
- All day long
- The committee provides a flipchart for each poster presenter and a chair, but does NOT provide other stationeries (glue, tape, and scissors).
- Commercial Sessions
- 45 minutes
- Demonstrate a new tool for teaching, learning or testing.